Fuerteventura Airport (IATA: FUE; OACI: GCFV) is in the Puerto del Rosario region, in the centre of the island. It is Fuerteventura’s only airport and operates all of the flights into and out of the island.
It has all kinds of services, including:
- Car rental companies
You can get to Fuerteventura’s airport via FV-2, which connects Puerto del Rosario with Morro Jable.
There are taxis at the entrance which will take you wherever you need on the island. In the airport you can also rent a car, however, if you want to avoid the paperwork when you get to the island it’s better to rent it online so that it is ready for your arrival. You can rent one here.
It is connected to the rest of the island through the following bus lines:
- Line 3. Puerto del Rosario – Airport – Caleta de Fuste – Las Salinas
- Line 10. Puerto del Rosario – Airport – Caleta de Fuste – Costa Calma – Morro Jable
- Line 16. Puerto del Rosario – Airport – Caleta de Fuste – Gran Tarajal
To travel to other parts of the island by bus (guagua), you’ll need to take a bus towards Puerto del Rosario. Once you are at the Puerto del Rosario Station, take a bus towards your destination. You can see the bus lines in Fuerteventura via this link.
Distance to popular destinations
- Aeropuerto de Fuerteventura – Caleta de Fuste: 9km.
- Aeropuerto de Fuerteventura – Corralejo: 37km.
- Aeropuerto de Fuerteventura – Costa Calma: 64km.
- Aeropuerto de Fuerteventura – Morro Jable: 86km.